The new king Longmen education made rich legend 75 years old copy of the stock market value of billi tokyo hot n0476

The "new king" Longmen education made rich legend 75 years old copy of the stock market value of billions of dollars [] related high performance low power top king Longmen education equity stock price 365 yuan ultra Kweichow Moutai each reporter Bi Huazhang IPO made the legendary hanging card now, obvious to people, the new board also bring rich effect, Longmen education is so. At present, Longmen education equity structure, the founder of Ma Liangming and Ming min together hold 66.97% shares. According to the Longmen education at present 5 million 600 thousand shares of equity and the price of 365 yuan, Ming min Ma Liangming and held by Longmen education shares of the total market capitalization has reached 1 billion 369 million yuan. It is worth mentioning that, Longmen has 5 shareholders of the current market value of more than billion yuan. Among them, the fifth shares of the Orient Rui Ming through direct and indirect holdings of shares held by the current market value of up to $107 million. The "daily economic news" reporter found out, hold the Longmen education more than billion worth of shareholders Ruiming, turned out to be a 75 year old woman. He has worked in the Daqing Petroleum Administration and Xi’an Petroleum Institute, as early as 20 years ago, has retired at Xi’an Petroleum Institute. 5 shareholders of Longmen education among the billionaire as a listing, the capital market has made rich legend again. With the company after the listing of three new board prices soared, the 12 shareholders of Longmen education, has been successful in the ranks of the top 5 billionaires. Longmen education was founded in June 2006, is located in Xi’an hi tech zone. Ma Liangming was born in May 1968, master of education management, high school teachers, Singapore nationality, is now chairman of Longmen education. Ma Liangming currently holds 40.18% stake in Longmen education, the largest shareholder. The second largest shareholder of Ming min lady, born in October 1969, Singapore nationality, the Longmen board of education. Currently holds 26.79% stake in Longmen education. Ma Liangming and Ming min to sign a "concerted action agreement", two people together hold 66.97% stake in the company, as the actual controller of the company. Two people in Singapore has a number of educational and training companies. The "daily economic news" reporter found out, according to the Longmen education at present 5 million 600 thousand shares and 365 yuan trading price, as the actual controller of the common Ma Liangming and Ming min held by Longmen education market value of the shares has reached 1 billion 369 million yuan. In fact, the wealth effect brought new king of Longmen education is far more than this. Longmen, the third largest shareholder of the Department of Longmen education director, holds a 8.93% stake in education, the current market value of this part of the shares amounted to $183 million. The fourth largest shareholder of Ding Wenbo as self-employed, mainly engaged in financial investment business, currently holds a stake in Longmen education, the current market value of this part of the shares amounted to $109 million in 5.36%. Of course, compared with the above 4 shareholders of the stock market value of billions of dollars, the fifth largest shareholder of Longmen education Fang Rui Ming is more legend. Retired old stock market value of fifth billions of dollars held by Longmen education Ruiming shareholders 3.57% shares, a total of 200 thousand shares. Born in 19相关的主题文章: